Thursday 22 June 2017

FMP DIARY - 22.6.17

Where has the time gone? It only feels like a couple of weeks ago that I started this project and now I'm in the process of wrapping it up. I'm almost completely finished with everything here at college and the idea of leaving is a little bit daunting to say the least. So what have I been up to in my final weeks at college...
Well we hosted our exhibition for starters! The opening night was just lovely and so many people turned up to see our hard work. The exhibition is running until the 1st of july so there is still lots of time to get up to Touchwood in Solihull to see it!
I've already worked the exhibition for two days, keeping my eye on the work and answering anyones questions about it. We actually had two local artists come in to ask several of us if we want to show our work in their exhibition next month so I will probably be involved in that in the coming weeks.
I also had chance to do two more street style shoots using different equipment. My last film shoot went quite horribly wrong so I shot again, this time on a Holga camera. As well as that I also did a shoot with my Instax mini camera which I am beyond happy with. I've now completed all of the shoots for my FMP and only this morning I finished developing my last ever roll of film at college!

I'm not sure if I will get chance to update on here again but I hope you've all enjoyed watching my progress while I complete my HND in Photography!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment