Friday 28 April 2017

FMP DIARY - 28.4.17

So its been another week, but what have I been up to? Well mostly the boring stuff to be honest. I've been researching like a mad woman and frantically adding bits into my professional practise folder - I'm desperate for more than a merit on that!

I've also been scrapbooking and moodboarding like theres no tomorrow! I'm a very visual person and as important as research and write ups are I kind of just like looking at pictures sometimes. My visual diary got a good update at the start of the week with bits I've ripped out of magazines and stuck in there. You can find a little taster of my final major project visual diary below.


I've also been spending a lot of time gathering inspiration on Pinterest. I'm honestly so glad we were encouraged to start using it last year because its just full of ideas and images that I'm finding really helpful at the moment! You can find my street style mood board here which is currently influencing my future shoots.


As well as gathering inspiration online I've also taken out 4 books to flick through this week, I'm hoping to discover some amazing photographs and new photographers! The books I've picked out are; Street Style - British Design in the 80s, Surfers Soulies Skinheads & Skaters, The street Photographers Manual, and Street & Studio. If nothing else the books might stimulate a few ideas.


Right now I'm planning my second FMP shoot which will take place this weekend in Manchester. I won't talk about it too much as I'm still finalising everything but I will put the photos on here next week!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment